Sunday, June 13, 2010

. . . .






... .Austin Nights...

Exciting new piece custom made for my creative friend Angie! I'm still trying new techniques so in this piece I incorporated newspaper to the back ground to give more depth. I was nervous it would turn out to much like a scrapbook but in the end I was very satisfied!
































. . William.. ..


Another piece of fun! I made this for a friends baby nursery. I used wallpaper to create fun textures and shapes. I modeled it after her theme. It was a lot of work but the end result was beautiful. 
Baby William was born April 7, 2010 at 10IB 9oz, welcome to the world little man!

 
Another piece similar can be made for your baby!

























. .Another Goodbye..... .

I enjoyed making pieces for people because I can fit the painting to the person. In this case my wonderful friend Steph (a huge fan of my art) received this as a gift from me before being re stationed to Kansas. I love knowing my art has a good home!

No comments:

Post a Comment